All of my patterns have been made with Pattern Maker for Cross Stitch.
The only way that you can view/print the patterns is if you have a copy of
Pattern Maker for Cross Stitch or if you download a copy of the Pattern Maker Viewer.
The Pattern Maker Viewer is free and is a very small download.
Once installed on your computer you will be able to download my patterns and open them with this viewer.
You can then Print the pattern along with the pattern details and threads used.
1) Click on a link below to begin the file transfer (please choose the link that corresponds with your operating system)
2) Your will then be asked if you would like to "Run" or "Save" the file, click "Run"
3) After the download is complete you will be asked what you would like to do next, click "Run" or "Open".
4) The setup program will then be started.
5) Please follow the setup program directions to complete the installation.
6) To run, select: Start, Programs, Pattern Maker for cross stitch - v4, and then click the Pattern Maker Viewer item.
Gives you step by step instructions on how to view / print the patterns
The Sample Pattern Is: Pooh's Butterfly
40w x 48h
14 Count - 2-3/4w x 3-3/8h
18 Count - 2-1/8w x 2-5/8h
To learn more about Piglet's Crafty Club please read the Club's FAQ ~ Click Here
To test/view a sample pattern before becoming a member ~ Click Here
To see all of the available patterns with pictures and size information ~ Click Here
To see exactly what options there are to you in printing the patterns ~ Click here
If you would like to become a member of Piglet's Crafty Club ~ Click here